It is estimated that one in three people in the USA is suffering from some level of anxiety disorder!
Here are some sobering USA facts … (Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA))
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: 6.8 million, 3.1%
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: 2.2 million, 1.0%.
- Panic Disorder: 6 million, 2.7%
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: 7.7 million, 3.5%
- Social Anxiety Disorder: 15 million, 6.8%.
- Specific Phobia affects: 19 million, 8.7%.
According to these statistics over the last 10 years, 54 percent of woman and 46 percent of men experience anxiety disorder.
With the right help and healing, those who experience an anxiety condition can:
- Regain control of their health and life
- Live a balanced, happy, and fulfilling life
- Have happier and more fulfilling relationships
- Become the individual they always thought they could be
- Reconnect with life in a more rewarding and satisfying way
- Live an unrestricted lifestyle ready to tackle any challenge
- Express themselves like never before
- Live a more accepting life, appreciating uniqueness and imperfection
- Experience a more stable work environment
- Freedom from medication and/or drug use
- Reconnect with their faith and feel God’s presence
- Have a closer relationship with God
Hypnosis, Meditation and Mindset therapies can often resolve these issues over a short time frame. In more complex and deeply rooted conditions counselling by a professional psychologist or other medical professional may be warranted.
Ideally a combination of treatments can be applied concurrently to provide maximum healing for the client.